Customer service as a service
Customer service as a function spans across various disciplines. People, expertise, processes, and tools must work together to deliver a service with predictable service levels and costs.
For some clients, it can be cost-effective to purchase this as a service. We have an in-house support organization that serves various clients and technologies
- All our consultants work from our service desk in Norway. Our employees maintain a high level of expertise and are experienced users of various ticketing systems and various types of applications commonly used in a customer service center. Additionally, we develop specific expertise in the client's technology when providing customer service for customer-specific solutions and technologies
- We can provide the service including a ticketing platform, or we can work within the client's platform
- We can deliver different levels of customer service functions and varying degrees of collaboration with the client's own resources. We will operate as an integrated part of the client's customer service stack and represent the client in all interactions with the customer
- We can deliver the entire function or work in collaboration with the client's own resources. We will be an integrated part of the client's customer service stack and represent the client in all interactions with the customer
- We customize the service to your company, ensuring that branding, touchpoints, availability, opening hours, response times, and service levels align with your company's needs
Interested to learn more?
Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information about our services and products.